Pages

Thursday 28 February 2013

Test week

Assalamualaikum and greetings to all.

Test week. This is the only reason why I rela sacrifices my sleep time. This is the week that I willing study bermati-matian kononnya. Sanggup stay up sampai pagi, dengan hanya ditemani a cup of nescafe to keep me up.

Though, it is not enough, imagine you have to cover up all form 4 chapters. What am I regretting now is I'm not perform well in my test yet I have to accept that 'It is all my fault' *sobsob but...

It is better that way...daripada I have to face the situation where the blur penyakit datang waktu tengok soalan @_@. Yeah, I'm not too smart to answer all the questions but at least I know what I have been done. Every time I could not answer the question, then I know, how silly less clever I am. Ya, it is better that way...and I believed,

After each difficulties, there is a relief

Times passes very fast till...I didn't realized that, tomorrow is the last day for the first test, I'm gonna sit for addmaths paper. Alhamdulillah. And the fact is 6 November 2013 getting closer!

I'm gonna miss the week where I have to stay up till early morning, *I could not believe I'm saying this

No comments:

Post a Comment