Pages

Monday 19 November 2012

You're my biggest comfort

Assalamualaikum :)

Everyone needs someone as their comforter, so do I. He/She must be someone that can cheer you up when you're feel horrible about something and when you're crying like a little child, he/she will stand right next to you and lend their shoulder...and started to tell stupid jokes or anything that would make you smile again. When you need someone to share your story, she'll be a good listener. If you need an opinion, she'll give her best. I'm grateful because I have you.

She tell me, Bayangkan kalau kita ada di tengah lautan, kita pergi memancing dengan membawa joran dan umpan. Kita campakkan joran di tengah lautan. Kita menanti, dengan panas terik, dengan perut yang minta diisi dengan makanan. Lama kemudian, barulah kita dapat ikan. Patut tak kita lepaskannya?

Ikan tu kalau kita lepaskan kita takkan dapat balik. Ikan tu diibaratkan seperti peluang, opportunities in our lives. Kalau kita dah dapat dengan susah payah, why should we release it? Then she told me to grab it. Jangan lepaskan peluang tu, maybe now we can't see the benefits behind it, but in the future, who knows?

So, with her support, my mom permission and most importantly trusting my own ability (kalau orang lain boleh buat kenapa aku tak boleh?) I have make up my mind. Insya-Allah I'll be wearing yellow school uniform next year.

It is not because people talk...it is because of me. Myself. I want something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment